Postal de modelos a elestico ate 25"

Nos aeromodelos de vôo livre reside a verdadeira ciência do aeromodelismo: a arte de construir, preparar e trimar um modelo para voar sozinho, sem interferência humana. Elétricos, à elástico ou catapultados, este é o lugar!
Eduardo Yamin
membro

Mensagem por Eduardo Yamin »

Nosso amigo "El colo" disponibilizou hoje no blog de plantas de modelos a goma um modelinho que imagino pode ser uma boa opção para esse postal, sobretudo porque não leva fuse de varetas... bom proveito:
http://volarlibremente.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/el-tero-argentina-1949/

Tero é o nome em "argentino" para quero-quero.
Alvaro Sala
Equipe E-voo.com
Contato:

Mensagem por Alvaro Sala »

Atualizei a planilha no primeiro post com os tempos da prova de quinta feira.
Só entraram os tempos do meu Mini-Hobbies, aliás espero conseguir melhores antes do fim do postal.
Do Valderramos, acrescentei apenas os voos do Muffin porque do Vespinha e do Red Steed já tinha tempos melhores.
A partir de agora estou preferindo deixar apenas o melhor tempo por modelo/construtor.
Jim Moseley
membro

Mensagem por Jim Moseley »

I was flying models at Geneseo, New York, this week and made these flights for the postal:-

MiniHobbies: 71 64 80 - and 44 seconds

Morgan 'Spirit' 51 61 57

The 4th flight with the MiniHobbies had a poor climb and I then found two broken strands in the motor - which had been used for all flights. I should have changed it....

The 'Spirit' is a sport design from about 1939. Richard Morgan was a Canadian who lost his life in WW2; years ago we were able to browse drawings and models still in the family possessions and found the plan of this little model which has been intended for futire kitting.

My model is the first to have been built from a copy of that plan - more than sixty years after Richard drew it ... and we named it 'Spirit' in tribute to his memory.
Anexos
Spirit 1A.jpg
Spirit 1A.jpg (20.67 KiB) Exibido 6727 vezes
Alvaro Sala
Equipe E-voo.com
Contato:

Hi Jim,
Realy elegant the Spirit.
Chart updated.
alepacau
membro

Mensagem por alepacau »

[quote:89a08619e4="Jim Moseley"]The 'Spirit' is a sport design from about 1939. Richard Morgan was a Canadian who lost his life in WW2; years ago we were able to browse drawings and models still in the family possessions and found the plan of this little model which has been intended for futire kitting.

My model is the first to have been built from a copy of that plan - more than sixty years after Richard drew it ... and we named it 'Spirit' in tribute to his memory.[/quote:89a08619e4]

Hiya Jim, howdy? Long lurking here but I´m working to make some flights until july 30. I´m doing some repair in my FA Moth (the one in my avatar), I managed to make some 3 minutes flight with it in the past.

I like the Spirit design and the history behind it... any chance to get the plan?
"Quero ir buscar quem fui onde ficou."
Jim Moseley
membro

> any chance to get the plan?

Email me your full postal address and I'll be happy to mail you a copy pf the plan.

As soon as possible - I have to go to the copyshop for other items.

jjmoseley@look.ca
Valderramos
membro

Mensagem por Valderramos »

Pelo jeito o Alvaro levou mais este postal?! A data limite para postar voos foi ontem certo?
Só é lutador quem sabe lutar consigo mesmo - Carlos Drummont de Andrade
Alvaro Sala
Equipe E-voo.com
Contato:

É verdade.
Abaixo a planilha final.
Vou esperar o Jim se manifestar e "desfixo" o tópico.
Anexos
postal_25_115.jpg
postal_25_115.jpg (39.97 KiB) Exibido 6546 vezes
Voo livre, a verdadeira ciência do aeromodelismo: a arte de construir, preparar e trimar um modelo para voar sozinho, sem interferência humana.
Jim Moseley
membro

Congratulations to all who took part in this Postal - especially to Alvaro for the final outstanding flight with his "Rubber One" ... which pleases me further in that in the past I sent a kit of this model to Brasil.

I will be in touch with him about the award but would like to thank all flyers for their enthusiasm and participation. Regardless of your placing in the results list.. you are all winners!

Well done.

Jim

PS I hope you will all support the 25" event in the WorldWide Postal with these models - and , perhaps, some new ones!
-NiHoN-
Patrocinador
Patrocinador
Contato:

Mensagem por -NiHoN- »

Hey!? My Mini Hobbies make flights like the one of Mr. Moseley!?!? Uau!? That´s totaly terrific for me!!! Wonderfull!!

Congratulations for all!!!!

Very happy to have you all free flight postfriends!!
Aeromodelismo Vôo Livre: o problema é quando sobe...e não desce...
Responder