Configuração Naza V2 com windows 10 64bits

Espaço dedicado aos amantes desta modalidade de voo, divida suas experiencias/ideias com outros colegas!
flaviobji
membro

Configuração Naza V2 com windows 10 64bits

Mensagem por flaviobji »

amigos estou tentando configurar minha naza lite atualizada pra v2, so que nao esta reconhecendo no windows 10, alguem tem alguma ideia:
Riven
membro

Re: Configuração Naza V2 com windows 10 64bits

Mensagem por Riven »

Na maioria das vezes o problema está relacionado aos drivers, se for o caso, basta baixar os novos drivers do site da DJI e instalar no Windows10.
Mavrik
membro

Mensagem por Mavrik »

Estou com mesmo problema, porém a minha naza lite não é atualizada para V2. Já instalei e desinstalei os drivers, porém sem sucesso.
Hidden
membro

Mensagem por Hidden »

Enfrentei problemas com o driver USB da DJI recentemente, tanto no WIN10 como no WIN8.1 depois das últimas atualizações automáticas, consegui solucionar seguindo instruções que encontrei no RC Groups.

Obs.: O texto está em inglês, e não estou com tempo disponível agora para traduzir:

Link do posto no RCGroups: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 67&page=11

Texto:

For people having issues installing the device, I think I have the answer (well it worked for me anyway)

1) First, you have to disabled the requirement for drivers to be signed, a guide can be found here for windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users:
http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-...igned-drivers/

2) Once that has been done, open device manager on your PC and expand the Serial ports section, now if you plug and wait then unplug your naza, you should see one here called USB serial device that will have a COM number of 1-15 possibly after it. This will be your Naza.

3)Right click your COM device, click 'update driver Software', then click 'Browse my computer for driver software'
4) then click 'let me pick from a list'.
5)Click 'have disk' then browse to the location the DJI driver software put the drivers (generally 'C:/Program Files (x86)/DJI Product/DJI Driver vx.xx' or similar. In this folder will be a 3 source folders, you will need to open the Source64 folder then select the .inf file and click open
6) The device driver box should now have DJI USB Virtual COM or similar in, click this then click next. This should successfully install the device driver and allow the software to now see your Naza. If at the last stage you get an error saying the driver could not be installed, you may not have completed step 1 correctly and disabled driver signing, or the driver may be corrupted. In the latter, uninstall the device drivers from the Remove Programs section of control panel, reboot, then install the driver package again from DJI.

If the above has helped, please quote the post and let me know, also any issues please let me know and i'll do my best to help.

If USB Serial Device does not show up in device manager for you or does not disappear when you unplug/plug the USB cable for the Naza THIS GUIDE WILL NOT HELP YOU
Regular heli é uma arte, pilotar faz parte...
Mavrik
membro

Mensagem por Mavrik »

Muito obrigado pela ajuda!!!

Agora consegui conectar e testar meu quad.

Valeu
Responder