do-it-yourself brushless motor tips,tricks,checks&tests

Qual o motor certo para qual modelo, qual hélice para tal redução, quantas voltas de fio em tal brushless.
ron_van_sommeren
membro
Contato:

do-it-yourself brushless motor tips,tricks,checks&tests

Mensagem por ron_van_sommeren »

Do-it-yourself motor homepages, manuals/tutorials, [b:8705ffec0a]checks and tests[/b:8705ffec0a] in the first message of this motor builders tips and tricks thread. The checks and tests [b:8705ffec0a]may save you from killing your controller[/b:8705ffec0a]. Thread is active, bookmark it for future refence and subscribe to it:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240993

'My' do-it-yourself brushless motor discussion group (don't worry, I took care of spammers):
www.yahoogroups.com/group/lrk-torquemax/

I hope you guys don't mind me posting in English, my Portugese has become a bit rusty lately ;) I'll be posting several messages on the subject of do-it-yourself brushless motors and diy brushless controllers, i.e. if that's ok with the moderators?
Vriendelijke groeten ;) Ron
homebuilding brushless motors
edugomes
membro
Contato:

Mensagem por edugomes »

Dear Ron,

Welcome to EVoo Forum.

Don´t worry about posting in English, but, I think, not all people will understand and or reply to you.

At the same time, a lot of people are interested in new subjects and technologies.

Go ahead.
:wink:
[]s,
Eduardo Gomes
ron_van_sommeren
membro
Contato:

Eduardo, one way or another, the people that don't understand English, will learn the info from their English speaking Brasilian colleagues, that's the beauty of a forum :)

----------------------

A short introduction of myself.

Born december '61, educated as an electronics engineer (at [url]www.tue.nl/en_index.html[/url], the good old days :) hated 3-phase courses) but I always worked in technical embedded software (dvd-, printer-,machine-control, crypto systems) and microprocessor/dsp development. ( www.asml.com , www.philips.com , www.arcobel.com , www.stork.com ).

I live in Druten (near Nijmegen, Netherlands) 30km from the German border. Member of www.rmvc-cumulus.tk (115 pilots) Since 1991 I organise our annual international electric fly-in & diy outrunner meet. This year we had 80 pilots from Germany, France, Belgium, Czechia and the Netherlands. Pictures:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~ronvans/

I'm the 'owner' of the English do-it-yourself brushless (outrunner) discussion group:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/lrk-torquemax/
And since one week I'm also the 'owner' of the eflight [i:e63a1098d5]Drive Calculator[/i:e63a1098d5] discussion and software update group:
www.yahoogroups.com/group/D-calc/

You will also find me in the 'powersystems' subforum at www.ezonemag.com and the 'elektromotoren' subforum www.rclineforum.de . And about 20 other forums, from Finland via India to New Zealand, harrassing ;) people about diy brusless motors.
hate
membro

Mensagem por hate »

Hi dude, i was very close to you some time ago (1 month). I was livin' in norway, but now i came back to brazil. As some friends have told you, there's no problem in postin' in english i guess. Even not every people bein' able to understand you, try to use lots of pics...

Remember: One pic worths more than a thousand words =)

By the way, where are u livin' currently? netherlands?
alexcmag
Equipe E-voo.com
Contato:

Mensagem por alexcmag »

Thanks for the info and welcome to our forum.

Sorry if we don't have english content.

Of course usefull content is an excelent way to learn a language, I use to write on RCgroups to train my english writing.
Melhorando o mundo... uma linha por vez.
FabioLM
membro

Mensagem por FabioLM »

Coooool 8)

Added to my Favorites

I have a small CD-Rom brushless here just waiting for some $$$$, your topic in RCgroups will be very usefull!

I'm from São Paulo, and will buy the magnets here [url]http://www.casadosimas.com.br/[/url]

By the way........

Welcome to e-voo......or e-fly :D (already learning :D )

Could help you or those who doesn't speak english altavista's crappy translator : [url]http://babelfish.altavista.com/[/url], it's bad, but "readeable"

Seeeeeee ya!
Frequência: 72.330
Zagolina | P-51 PSS | JW para o DS 8)
Odair Justo
membro

Mensagem por Odair Justo »

Awesome to have you here.
I learned a lot from you at your thread when assembling my ACW DIY.
guga
membro

Mensagem por guga »

[size=18:edaf7fb692][b:edaf7fb692]Rigth on..Ron ...[/b:edaf7fb692][/size:edaf7fb692][b:edaf7fb692]Wellcome you... and everybody else from the Netherlands[/b:edaf7fb692] :wink:
Aeromodelistas... Crescei e Eletrificaivos...
ron_van_sommeren
membro
Contato:

[quote:9e0cfcb4db="hate"]... By the way, where are u livin' currently? netherlands?[/quote:9e0cfcb4db]Druten near Nijmegen, the Netherlands. The south of Norway (city of Bergen) is a two and half hour flight from Amsterdam.

Is it easy for you guys to order magnets from say:
www.engconcepts.net (a.k.a. Mr.George, USA)
www.aircraft-world.com (David Radford, an American in Japan)
or
www.supermagnete.ch (Switzerland) == www.supermagnete.de (Germany)
www.neotexx.com (Germany)
Junior
membro

Welcome

Mensagem por Junior »

Welcome, Ron!

I am following your job for more than 3 years and I give you our congratulations for your effort on making known all that information about DIY brushless motors and especially the LRK's.
Thanks to your information I could build my first DIY LRK.
Despite we don't have english content many of us speak and understand a bit of english 'cause most part of useful RC info are available in that language.
Our forum is young but very promising.
How did you reach us?

Our home is your home. Feel free to post your updates anytime.

Junior.
Junior
Responder