do-it-yourself brushless motor tips,tricks,checks&tests

Qual o motor certo para qual modelo, qual hélice para tal redução, quantas voltas de fio em tal brushless.
phado
membro

tory

Mensagem por phado »

Wolmes ports the reflour blowas trevez my friend. :P
-=|Novelli|=-
Equipe E-voo.com

Re: do-it-yourself brushless motor tips,tricks,checks&te

Mensagem por -=|Novelli|=- »

[quote:31b24ea20c="ron_van_sommeren"]
I hope you guys don't mind me posting in English, my Portugese has become a bit rusty lately ;) I'll be posting several messages on the subject of do-it-yourself brushless motors and diy brushless controllers, i.e. if that's ok with the moderators?[/quote:31b24ea20c]

@ Ron

First of all: Welcome to our board! your job was the inspiration for me and many friends here!

we don't mind you posting in english! some people use to read Rcgroups.com, ans for those who can't read in english, we will try to translate the texts or explain the main context in our language!

Now let me show you the structure of our board so you can post/create your thread in the right place to mantain the things on their right place! Don't worry about that! its not any martial Law, just some topics organization, and i hope you dont mind with that!

Link for the main website:[url]http://www.e-voo.com[/url]
Link for the home page: [url]http://www.e-voo.com/forum/[/url]

from top to botton of the home page of the board:

Aviões (Airplanes) - this section is for general discussion about Electric R/C aircrafts

Helicópteros (Helicopters) - this section is for general discussion about Electric R/C helis and rotative wings in general

Planadores e afins (Sailplanes and related) - general discussion about sailplanes, slope gliders, motorgliders, and related

Iniciando (Beginners area) - For those who want more information on R/C modelling

Micro voo (Micro Flight) - this section discusses the new sensation here, R/C micro airplanes

Voo Livre (Free flight) - other sensation here, a cheap and easy(sometimes not so easy) way to learn about flight and all the theory for a plane

Baterias, carregadores e eletrônica embarcada (Batteries, chargers and electronics) general discussion about the electronics user in R/C modelling

Sistemas de Propulsão (power systems) - general discussion about motor/battery/propeller combinations

Aero Fotografia / Filmagem (Aerial photography and Onboard videos) - general discussion about these interesting topics

Artigos (Articles) - this section is destinated to solve the questions about our articles on the main site [url]http://www.e-voo.com/artigos[/url]

Vamos voar? (Let's fly?) - here people make plans for the weekend flights, and some people make plans for all the week of flights! :mrgreen:

Compra e venda - is destined to r/c business related, people sells and buy hobby things

Papo de modelista - is our off topic section of the board, here people uses to post aviation related texts, links and images an sometimes unrelated and useless things :wink:

this is our board! feel free to engage on any discussion here!

-=|novelli|=-
Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or "just because"... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war.
ron_van_sommeren
membro
Contato:

Re: Welcome

Mensagem por ron_van_sommeren »

[quote:241a863bda="Junior"]... How did you reach us? ...[/quote:241a863bda]One of the e-voo moderators was stupid ;) enough to post a link to evoo in the www.rcgroups.com forum. He should have known better ;) No doubt his moderator colleagues here will curse him for it in no uncertain terms :D

@all
Thank you for your very warm welcome :) never had that before in a forum.
Vriendelijke groeten ;) Ron
homebuilding brushless motors
ron_van_sommeren
membro
Contato:

The www.powerditto.de links in the [url=http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240993]tips and tricks compilation thread[/url],have changed into www.powercroco.de
claudiorfernandes
membro
Contato:

Re: do-it-yourself brushless motor tips,tricks,checks&te

Mensagem por claudiorfernandes »

[quote:785c01d75e="acarlosarq"][quote:785c01d75e="ron_van_sommeren"]I hope you guys don't mind me posting in English, my Portugese has become a bit rusty lately ;) I'll be posting several messages on the subject of do-it-yourself brushless motors and diy brushless controllers, if that's ok with the moderators.

Do-it-yourself motor homepages, manuals/tutorials, [b:785c01d75e]checks and tests[/b:785c01d75e] in the first message of this motor builders tips and tricks thread. The checks and tests may save you from frying your controller. Thread is active, bookmark it for future refence and subscribe to it:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240993

'My' do-it-yourself brushless motor discussion group (don't worry, I took care of spammers):
www.yahoogroups.com/group/lrk-torquemax/[/quote:785c01d75e]

Ron

Has you can see my English is terrible , but we all in Brazil, if dont read English make a big effort to do it.

My part in this hobbie is sailplanes or electric sailplanes.
In www.rcgroups.com, you can do a search from [color=red:785c01d75e]Cebola[/color:785c01d75e], and see some of my models, in English ( bad )of course!.
Those same models you can see here, but in portuguese.

Be very wellcome to our small forum.

Cebola[/quote:785c01d75e][size=18:785c01d75e][/size:785c01d75e]

Cebola, doesn't he should look for "[color=red:785c01d75e][b:785c01d75e]Onion[/b:785c01d75e][/color:785c01d75e]"???? (sorry... I couldn't resist... hehehe)
claudiorfernandes
membro
Contato:

Re: Welcome

[quote:0bb941bef0="ron_van_sommeren"][quote:0bb941bef0="Junior"]... How did you reach us? ...[/quote:0bb941bef0]One of the e-voo moderators was stupid ;) enough to post a link to evoo in the www.rcgroups.com forum. He should have known better ;) No doubt his moderator colleagues here will curse him for it in no uncertain terms :D

@all
[color=red:0bb941bef0]Thank you for your very warm welcome :) never had that before in a forum.[/quote:0bb941bef0][/color:0bb941bef0]

This is Brasil, it explains the welcome... hehehe... Welcome again!!!
claudiorfernandes
membro
Contato:

hahaha... novamente, Cebola, desculpe pela brincadeira, mas não "rezisti" .....
ron_van_sommeren
membro
Contato:

For the new e-voo members, just search for threads started by me and you'll find lots of motor building/winding information I have posted.

Motor building 101, a must read:
www.gobrushless.com/kb
-> basic overview (1-5)

Several calculators for motor building e.g. magnet coverage and distance:
http://www.v-d-haar.de/

Trudizir: utilisar http://www.google.com.br/ -> "Ferramentas de idiomas"

Vriendelijke groeten ;) Ron
Responder